Protect your investment. Rock chips devalue your car and degrade its appearance. Keep your cars looking like new with our virtually invisible yet durable paint protection film from SunTek. Our chip guard is computer-cut right here in our store to custom fit each vehicle.
paint protection film - From Suntek
Price range: approx. $50 – $1500
SunTek’s Clear Paint Protection Film (PPF), (our-go to product) is virtually invisible and defends from damages such as small rocks, dirt, salt and road debris. It is self-healing, scratch resistant and has a gloss finish.
We offer many different types of PPF packages to suit your paint protection needs and price range. Not only can we install paint protection film on the front end of vehicles, but we also install on headlights, fog lights, and we even have a smoked option for tail lights.
Our standard PPF has a 5-Year manufacture’s warranty.
2-in-1 paint protection film with ceramic coating
Price range: approx. $100 – $2000
In addition to our standard PPF, we now offer Suntek’s newest Paint Protection Film, Reaction, with the latest technology.
Reaction offers 2-in-1 by merging premium self-healing paint protection film with the benefits of ceramic coating. It’s super hydrophobic, has an intense gloss sheen, and keeps your finish looking like it rarely see the road by protecting it from from dirt, salt, debris, splats and scratches.
This trailblazing PPF utilizes Eastman Tetrashield™ protective resin system technology, trusted by OEMs for their own finishes. Thanks to this, Reaction is has 25% more stain resistance and better defense against nature’s harshest elements. Acid rain, bird droppings, tree sap, insects and dirt all wash away effortlessly thanks to Reaction’s slick surface, leaving only envy-inducing shine behind.
Like our standard Paint Protection Film, Reaction has self-healing properties; plus a noticeably optically clear finish with intense gloss, never yellows and has the added bonus of a no orange peel appearance.
Reaction has a 12-year manufacture’s warranty.
The video above shows us testing out Reaction’s self-healing technology – on a brand new BMW I4! We filmed our team scratching the product after we spent over 2 days completely covering the entire vehicle with Reaction, and thanks to it’s hydro phobic qualities of ceramic coating benefits, the car remained scratch free!
taking care of your film
• DO NOT wash your vehicle for 7 days after having your chip guard installed (this ensures the product's adhesive has plenty of time to get a tight bond).
• We highly recommend hand washing your vehicle.
• DO NOT go through the automatic car washes, it can damage the chip guard and your paint!
• Please make sure to take EXTRA CAUTION when washing and especially when PRESSURE WASHING your vehicle. Be sure to keep the stream of water at a 90° angle to the film, so you do not catch an edge. Catching an edge of the film with the pressure washer can blow dirt and water underneath, which then seals back up can appear dirty.
• Always stay back at least 1½ feet with the pressure washer. Getting too close to the film with a pressure washer can tear a hole in the product.